Do you want to reduce fatigue and injuries, and increase the speed of your work?
The Festool ExoActive EXO 18 Exoskeleton is the ideal solution!
Festool has news! If you perform work above your head, whether on the wall or ceiling, the ExoActive Exoskeleton will be your new best friend!
What is the ExoActive Exoskeleton?
Designed to reduce fatigue and possible injuries, this exoskeleton facilitates work at height/overhead, whether in drywall construction, painting work, work on ceilings and walls, or in assemblies, among others.
ExoActive offers you extra strength when your arms are tired, and relieves tension in the front shoulder muscles by up to 30%, which guarantees you less physical effort, and in turn, will provide greater efficiency and quality of work.
What are the main advantages?
– Prevents overload and physical fatigue in the long term;
– Practical, light and comfortable, as if it were a backpack, and adjustable in height for all users;
– Easy maintenance, thanks to its simple replacement system, and its harness is washable;
– Allows adjustment to three working heights (above the waist, above the chest and above the head) depending on the application, and intensity regulation (5 power levels);
– Provides an additional force of 50 N under each arm, which corresponds to approximately 5 kg on each arm;
– Works with a powerful 4 Ah battery, compatible with Festool’s 18V system (range between 1.5h and 5h).
Take care of your health and protect your body!
See the Exoskeleton in action in the video below!